Paper should be in English, of no more than 10 pages length, in 1.5 line spacing, and should have 2 cm all over margins. The font should be Times New Roman of 12 point size. The numbering of chapters should be in decimal form.
Only electronic version of the papers will be accepted. We strongly encourage the online paper submission via web page: www.ecochem2007.mrda.md.
Title page will contain:
- A concise and informative title of paper of no more than two-lines length (Times New Roman bold, all caps, 14 point size).
- Autor(s)' full name(s): last name, then first name should be written below the title (Times New Roman, bold, 12 point size).
- Autor(s)' affiliation(s), city and country will be provided immediately after their full name (Times New Roman, 12 point size).
- When the paper has more than one author, their name will be followed by a mark (Arabic numeral) as superscript; for the corresponding author, an asterix will be added.
- Summary: each paper must be preceded by a Summary presenting the most important results and conclusions in no more than 150 word.
- Key words: three to five key words should be supplied after the Summary for indexing purposes.
The text of the paper:
The text of the paper should be divided into Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, References (for the Environmental Management papers and similars, the Experimental part can be replaced by Case-studies presentation).
Formula, symbols and abbreviations:
- Formula will be typeset in Italics and should be written or marked for such in the paper, unless they require a different styling. The formula should be quoted on the right side, between brackets:
- The more complex chemical formula should be presented as figures.
- Abbreviations should be defined when first mentioned in the abstract and again in the main body of the text and used consistently thereafter.
- International System Units be used throughout.
Photographs and illustrations:
- Photographs, charts and diagrams are all to be referred to as Figure(s) and should be numbered consecutively, in the order to which they are referred.
- All illustrations should be provided in camera ready form, suitable for reproduction.